It's all you need.
Now anyone can create a website
Until now, creating and managing a website required help from a web developer. It was virtually impossible for the website owner himself to backup his existing site, migrate his site to another hosting account, restore from a backup file, or start from scratch and create a new site. That was then.
Introducing OpenDynamo: a website wizard in a single PHP file. Now anyone can work wonders in a couple of clicks that previously took hours of command-line effort, or assistance from web developers:
- Create a new website in seconds
- Create a complete backup image of your website
- Restore a backup image in seconds
- Easy main menu with links to view, edit, and get help
- Installs as one single PHP file, licensed under the GNU GPL
- Choose from the most popular open source website platforms
- Over 68 million users trust the WordPress, Joomla!, and Website Baker engines supported by OpenDynamo
OpenDynamo aims to be the first and last file you'll ever need to upload manually to your hosting account.
Why do ISPs resist OpenDynamo?
Because it sets you free. OpenDynamo makes it easy for you to deploy a new website that you actually own, rather than renting a proprietary website from your ISP. It makes it easy for you to zip up your website and move it to another server. Service providers would rather you didn't have such freedom, since they profit from your lack of options.
Then why did an ISP create OpenDynamo?
At Zebradots Web Solutions, we do things differently. Even though we create and host websites, we believe that developing and sharing tools like OpenDynamo—tools that empower regular users—is a better way of doing business. And when you create a new website with Zebradots, you'll have OpenDynamo already installed for you.